An Introduction on the “Basic Understanding of Sustainable Development Goals” by Dr Krizz, UNWPA Thailand, BACC member.
1. Introduction to United Nations
2. UN millennium development goals to UNSDGS
3. Why we need to know about SDGs?
4. What is SDGs and how it affects our world?
5. Topics on Climate Change
6. What is leadership? The elements of good leadership
7. Good ethics
8. Group workshop on SDGs Action
9. Group presentations
10. On Stewardship of Environment Protection and Creation
11. Discussion on outreach and volunteering
12. Final remarks
Congratulations for completing the Free Intensive SDG Awareness & Leadership Training for Karen Youth to be Stewards of God’s Creation (Mother Earth) and Humanitarian efforts.