What we do
Is involved in Charity, Events and Volunteer Projects for International Human Rights Issues, Poverty, Natural Environment, Health Care, Education and Welfare.
Our mission is to make humanitarian action, World Peace, Promote sustainable development programs and our Purpose are:
- ACTIVITIES TO PROMOTE HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCACY OR PEACE
- ACTIVITIES TO PROMOTE HEALTH, MEDICAL CARE OR WELFARE
- ACTIVITIES TO PROMOTE SOCIAL EDUCATION
- ACTIVITIES TO PROMOTE SCIENCE, CULTURE, ART OR SPORTS
- ACTIVITIES TO CONSERVE THE ENVIRONMENT
- DISASTER RELIEF ACTIVITIES
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION ACTIVITIES / INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- ACTIVITIES TO PROMOTE THE FORMATION OF GENDER EQUALITY SOCIETY
- ACTIVITIES TO REVITALIZE ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES.
UNWPA PERFORMS THE FOLLOWING TO ACHIEVE THE PURPOSE:
- COUNSELING FOR THE PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- PROMOTIOM OF HEALTH, MEDICAL CARE OR WELFARE, VOLUNTEER SUCH AS DISASTER RELIEF AND HEALTH PROMOTIO.
- EDUCATION AND SEMINARS, CONFERENCE/ MEETING TO PROMOTE SOCIAL EDUCATION
- BUSINESS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROTECTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF HISTORY AND HERITAGE
- BUSINESS FOR CLEANING AND REPLANTING FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION.
- VOLUNTEER PROJECT IN INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- BUSINESS MATCHING FOR ACTIVITIES OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
The sustainable Development Goals are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
They address the global challenge we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace and justice.
17 Sdg’s Agenda
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well Being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life On Land
- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions